PURPOSE: This blog serves as my personal journal and album as well. A collection of inspirational articles, my own compositions as well as those borrowed from other minds. Included herein are the inspirational videos, photographs of my own family and various pictures personally taken.

INSPIRATION: Someday when I ‘m gone I hope this blog would still be around to constantly remind my own children what sort of a Father they had. That these are the sort of stories I liked. That this is the way how I think, i.e., through my own articles. That they are very precious to me. That this is the epitaph I wanted to be written in my tomb. That these are the sort of things they should do during my 7 days novena when I’m already dead, e.g., the prayers I wanted to be recited during my wake. So on and so forth… (Many of these things are still to be written)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

SPECKS of WISDOM to PONDER


God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine. ~David Nicholas


Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway. ~Mary C. Crowley

Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees. ~Victor Hugo


God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them. ~Author Unknown


What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ~Eleanor Powell

----------------------------------------------------------------me and my daughter Rose Therese, circa August 2009

You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God. ~Author Unknown


The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay


I wear a coat of angels' breath and warm myself with His love. ~Emme Woodhull-Bäche


Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God. ~Diana Robinson


Weave in faith and God will find the thread. ~Author Unknown


When we can't piece together the puzzle of our own lives, remember the best view of a puzzle is from above. Let Him help put you together. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers


Some stand on tiptoe trying to reach God to talk to him - you try too hard, friend - drop to your knees and listen to him, he'll hear you better that way. ~Ever Garrison

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God. ~Leo Buscaglia

God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand. If you understand you have failed. ~Saint Augustine

God is not the name of God, but an opinion about Him. ~Pope Xystus I,

No comments: