PURPOSE: This blog serves as my personal journal and album as well. A collection of inspirational articles, my own compositions as well as those borrowed from other minds. Included herein are the inspirational videos, photographs of my own family and various pictures personally taken.

INSPIRATION: Someday when I ‘m gone I hope this blog would still be around to constantly remind my own children what sort of a Father they had. That these are the sort of stories I liked. That this is the way how I think, i.e., through my own articles. That they are very precious to me. That this is the epitaph I wanted to be written in my tomb. That these are the sort of things they should do during my 7 days novena when I’m already dead, e.g., the prayers I wanted to be recited during my wake. So on and so forth… (Many of these things are still to be written)

Monday, June 8, 2009

DEVOTION TO MAMA MARY: Prayer for Financial Help & The Memorare


Realizing, dear Mother that you are our perpetual help not only in spiritual but also in temporal necessities, we ask you to help us in our present financial worries. Because of unavoidable circumstances, which have arisen in our lives, we are in great want and financial embarrassment since we are unable to meet our honest necessities. We are not asking dearest Mother for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the will of God. We merely ask you for that assistance which will help us to settle our present obligations. We believe, dear Mother of God that you are extremely kind and generous to all your loving and devoted children. We plead with you, therefore, dear Mother, to obtain for us the help we so urgently need. We are trying so earnestly to solve our problems but we believe more in you powerful help and intercession with our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son and our Redeemer. Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought you intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To you I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petition, but in your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen


No comments: