PURPOSE: This blog serves as my personal journal and album as well. A collection of inspirational articles, my own compositions as well as those borrowed from other minds. Included herein are the inspirational videos, photographs of my own family and various pictures personally taken.

INSPIRATION: Someday when I ‘m gone I hope this blog would still be around to constantly remind my own children what sort of a Father they had. That these are the sort of stories I liked. That this is the way how I think, i.e., through my own articles. That they are very precious to me. That this is the epitaph I wanted to be written in my tomb. That these are the sort of things they should do during my 7 days novena when I’m already dead, e.g., the prayers I wanted to be recited during my wake. So on and so forth… (Many of these things are still to be written)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE CROCODILE RIVER STORY

A story is told of Abegail who was very much in love with Henry who lived across the river highly infested with crocodile.

One day, Abegail wanted to go to Henry because she missed him so much. Her problem is how to cross the river. She approached her friend Tito who was busy repairing his boat. Abegail pleaded to row her across the river when the boat is repaired but Tito sent her away and yelled at her saying not to bother him with her feelings.

She walked further and found another friend Mark who was eager to bring her across with his boat on one condition that she sleep with him that night. Abegail consented and she was eventually brought across the river.

Abegail was very happy to see Henry and embraced him at once.

In their intimate moments, Abegail told Henry the ordeal she had undergone just to be able to see him including giving herself to Mark. Upon learning this, Henry was very angry and rejected Abegail.

In her depression, she was looking for a shoulder to cry on. She found Luis and told him of her misfortune. Luis right away went to Henry and beat him severely while Abegail was at his back making faces to Henry then the story ends.

Questions:

Who is the most hateful character in the story? Why?

Who is the least hateful character in the story? Why?

What made him/her hateful for you?

What sort of norm are you protecting?

No comments: