PURPOSE: This blog serves as my personal journal and album as well. A collection of inspirational articles, my own compositions as well as those borrowed from other minds. Included herein are the inspirational videos, photographs of my own family and various pictures personally taken.

INSPIRATION: Someday when I ‘m gone I hope this blog would still be around to constantly remind my own children what sort of a Father they had. That these are the sort of stories I liked. That this is the way how I think, i.e., through my own articles. That they are very precious to me. That this is the epitaph I wanted to be written in my tomb. That these are the sort of things they should do during my 7 days novena when I’m already dead, e.g., the prayers I wanted to be recited during my wake. So on and so forth… (Many of these things are still to be written)

Friday, July 31, 2009

OUR FAMILY PRAYER


Once again Lord God, we come before You. We acknowledge our insignificance, unworthiness and sinfulness compared to Your greatness, kindness, power and majesty. We admit Lord God that without You we can do nothing but with You nothing is impossible.
We thank You Lord, for all the blessings You have given us. For making us feel your presence in the midst of our daily tasks, thank You so much.
Send us O lord Your Holy Spirit to fill our weaknesses with His strength.
We entrust to You Lord our Children: Benedict, Therese and Baby Clare. Prepare for them Lord God in advance a promising and good future waiting for them. Make them O Lord, responsible, respectful and respectable individuals in the society someday. May they live a long and happy life.
Bless me and my wife Lord God, that we may be together for a long and happy union until old age.
Bless O Lord our friends and the people who are kind to us. Protect and save us from evil, undesirable occurences and from the people who may be plotting evil against us.
We entrust to You Lord God all our worries, fears and future plans for indeed Lord we cannot but admit that without You we can do nothing but with You nothing is impossible. Amen

No comments: